Jesus warned, “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord…Then I will profess to them, I never knew you.” (Matthew 7:21-23) The first sign of the last days is the great deception, but what kind of deceivers did Jesus warn us about? How do we identify them? How can we prevent ourselves from being deceived ourselves? This is not a theoretical message, but one that will challenge you to examine your heart and live free from deception. Pastor Steve’s eclectic sermon leads you through multiple topics in one session. You will discover:
– Who opposed revivals from the Dark Ages to the Present
– What’s the difference between an “apologist” and “heresy hunter”?
– How to interpret the Bible
– 5 tactics of heresy hunters
– How to answer the skeptics who claim, “Nothing’s happened since the Blood Moons”
– What’s the difference between eating from the Tree of Life vs the Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil?
This message will also stir you to be prepared for the end times. What is the significance of the 15 July 2016 failed Turkish coup? Are we witnessing the emergence of the Anti-Christ, the ultimate deceiver? Is the rise in terrorist attacks all over the world a fulfilment of Luke 17:26 and Genesis 6:11 “and the earth will be filled with violence” like in the days of Noah? Don’t be deceived and don’t join the heresy hunters!